Accomplished, passionate, and self-motivated Research Scientist with more than eight years of experience in Chemical product development, formulation, drug delivery, Microfluidic procedure, Tissue engineering, Cell imaging, Chemistry, Nano Medicine, Biosensors, Novel analytical methods, Fluorescent nanoparticles ( Quantum dots, Nanoclusters), Biological protocols, technology screening, technology selection and technology transfer. Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills, ability to work in team or independently, and persistence in achieving goals that lead to professional success.
1. Encapsulated Adult Neural Progenitor Cells in Microfluidic-Spun Hydrogel Fibers Iowa State University, Iowa, US
2. Synthesis of Carbon quantum dot/Ag3PO4 nanocomposites which exhibited higher degradation efficiency activity (~90%) for EtBr degradation under visible light irradiation for 50 min at room temperature. Razi university. Kermanshah, Iran
3. Synthesis and characterization of polyethyleneimin-coated magnetic carbon beads and functionalizing them with guaninerich aptammers for the image and treatment of cancers, including breast cancer. Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
4. Synthesis of Nitrogen Doped Carbon Quantum Dots for Sensitive and Specific Determination of Chromium (VI) and Dopamine as A “ON–OFF– ON” Fluorescent Probe Razi university. Kermanshah, Iran
5. Modified Electrospun nanocomposite nanofibers of Polycaprolactone/ captopril by Carbon quantum dots for bone tissue engineering, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
6. Development of new method to synthesis of novel anticancer agents based on Fusarochromanone, Louisiana State University Shreveport
7. Developing some methods based on using of microwaves irradiation to synthesis magnetic Carbon quantum dots Louisiana State University Shreveport 8. Extraction of some alkaloids similar camptothecin from Camptotheca acuminate to study their anticancer behavior Louisiana State University Shreveport
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: