Recent graduate with previous hands-on work as a Physical Therapy Aide and Intern while attending Nassau Community College. Eagerly seeking a role as a Physical Therapist Assistant in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Class President of the Physical Therapist Assistant club
- Fall 2013 Dean's list Academic Achievement Award
- Fall 2014 Dean's list Academic Achievement Award
- Leadership development workshop
- Facilitated ADLs and assisted patients with functional mobility to increase comfort and quality of life.
- Assisted patients with physical movements to help restore function and lessen pain and disability.
- Instructed patients in the safe and effective use of pulleys, weights, inclined surfaces and other equipment.
- Earned repeated commendations from supervisor and patients for providing high-quality, compassionate care.
- Facilitated health and healing by cultivating caring relationships with patients.
- Maintained organized documentation and patient files.
- Compassionately assisted patients with debilitating conditions such as back pain, arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, head injuries, strokes and cerebral palsy.
Other recognitions and awards
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) March 2015-Present
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: