Familiar with protocols for processing and filling prescriptions. Excellent customer service skills, sound judgement and demonstrated understanding of pharmacy operations. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, collaboration, and dedication.
UTEP- University of Texas at El Paso
Aug 2017-Dec 2017
Chemistry I Mentor
· Implemented problem-based learning exercises and used repetition, which enabled students to grasp new chemistry concepts quickly.
· Supported student learning objectives through personalized and small group assistance.
· Distributed learning materials such as worksheets, textbooks and supplemental activities.
· Assisted and mentored students in groups of up to 5 by reviewing lesson teachings and problem-solving exercises from previous material.
· Prepared lessons according to course outline to convey all required material and deepen student understanding of subject matter.
·Coordinated study meetings and scheduled conferences with college peers to review material
·Established and maintained an efficient filing and reference system for all files
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor
Pharmacy Technician Teacher
Community College Professor
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: