High-energy and dependable bilingual management professional with demonstrated expertise in guest services, product promotion and employee coaching. Knowledgeable with excellent sales and service skills.
Diverse background in healthcare, business and team leadership with the ability to motivate teams and lead by example to implement a strong sense of mission and purpose that aligns with corporate values. Skilled in identifying and capturing new clients through targeted marketing and negotiation skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build relationships and form trust with people from various backgrounds.
Positive professional possessing exceptional sales coaching, financial administration and program development talents. Offering [Number]-year background in cutting company costs and boosting company revenue through innovative management techniques.
High-energy and dependable salon management professional with demonstrated expertise in guest services, product promotion and employee coaching. Knowledgeable about [Type] and [Type] brand products with excellent sales and service skills. Conscientious and enterprising manager always seeking opportunities to enhance business operations and team productivity.
Highly-dependable individual with sound understanding of medical laws and ethics. Superior communication and organization skills. Possessing personable, honest and compassionate demeanor.
• Healthcare Administration: Recent graduate with a Masters in Healthcare Administration with a focus on integrating holistic practices in healthcare business plans. Proficient in program administration including budget, marketing, sales, and strategic planning.
• Certified Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
• Adhered to regulatory guidelines for workplace safety and customer confidentiality.
• Assisted pharmacist with clearing high volume of problem prescriptions and customer questions to maintain optimal team efficiency and high quality care to patients and patrons.
• Confirmed prescriptions for patients by placing calls and conferring with physicians' office staff.
• Consulted with customers via telephone or in-person to assist with navigating pharmacy systems and completing requests.
• Efficiently processed cash register transactions for new and refilled prescription orders.
• Efficiently responded voicemails to promote assistance and service to customers.
• Ensured proper entry and processing of patient prescriptions in company system to avoid filling delays.
• Established and updated patient profiles, including lists of medications and insurance details.
• Filled, processed, dispensed prescriptions & offered insight into over-the-counter products and verified insurance benefits.
• Improved drug inventory management procedures to reduce waste and eliminate backorders or overstock.
• Maintained clean and organized pharmacy shelving and work areas.
• Managed medication stocks, including conducting counts, labeling products, rotated stock, removed expired or damaged drug products, resolved discrepancies in drug counts and reduced expenditures by negotiating prices with pharmaceutical suppliers.
• Merchandised related products to drive pharmacy department sales.
• Prepared & Processed prescription transfer requests from competitor companies.
• Researched customer health insurance plans to provide prescription authorization and efficient patient care.
• Verified insurance benefits to refill medications and upheld fantastic customer service standards.
• Worked with insurance companies to process claims, resolve problems and obtain payments.
• Backed up reception desk by answering phones, scheduling appointments and processing payments.
• Cleaned workstation, tools and equipment by sanitizing and autoclaving.
• Evaluated client condition and desired outcome to determine ideal services.
• Fostered clean and sanitary work environment to protect customers and staff from infection.
• Handled $ 20,000 in cash and credit card payments daily with 100% accuracy.
• Kept notes listing preferences and services provided to clients for quick reference.
• Maintained relationships with a significant amount of long-term clients while handling manly walk-in appointments daily.
• Recommended products to customers to meet current needs or resolve specific concerns.
• Stayed up-to-date on current and emerging trends to increase professional value and meet diverse client needs.
• Streamlined cleaning processes for treatment rooms to decrease wait times by 20 minutes per hour.
• Treated customers to extra services to promote loyalty.
• Collaborated with other manicurists to streamline booking, inventory and appointment systems and increase customer satisfaction.
• Consulted with customers regarding style objectives and upcoming events.
• Coordinated promotions to increase gift certificate sales, resulting in 20% revenue growth each year.
• Created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with regular customers to increase client base by 50%.
• Established and updated schedules to meet expected coverage demands and capitalize on individual employee expertise.
• Established, enforced and updated policies keeping business agile and responsive to changing market conditions.
• Increased customer loyalty and brought in new customers with targeted marketing and service strategies.
• Exceeded personal sales targets by applying sales skills and product knowledge to match customers with optimal selections.
• Monitored supplier operations to verify quality, delivery schedule and conformance to contract specifications.
• Resolved guest complaints.
• Suggested flattering systems according to customer physical features, face, body build and current trends.
• Trained and mentored team members to achieve optimal performance and meet challenging business targets.
• Utilized successful strategies for sales, customer service and daily operations to continuously improve overall business and customer base.
• Accountable for all staff development, budgeting and supply ordering.
• Addressed customer problems quickly and according to service standards.
• Assessed, optimized and elevated operations to target current and expected demands.
• Collaborated with staff to maximize customer satisfaction, streamline procedures and improve bottom-line profitability.
• Consistently recognized by management for providing superior customer service.
• Developed and implemented promotional strategies to drive business success and maintain budgetary guidelines.
• Developed new revenue streams by using social media & strategic marketing activities to entice customers to try new services.
• During tenure, hired, developed and managed more than 20 staff
• Enforced safety procedures in accordance with facility policies and government regulations.
• Managed all areas of salon operations, including appearance, performance and sales of products.
• Modernized company structure and policies to meet changing market demands.
• Opened salon to prepare for daily demands by setting up registers, counting totals and organizing all needed supplies.
• Placed inventory orders, monitored shelf stock and tracked expenses.
• Promoted to leadership position after 3 months in position.
• Scheduled employees and made sure all shifts had adequate coverage & oversaw customer appointment calendar.
• Set and administered annual operating budget, consistently maintaining controls and preventing overages.
• Supervised all financial transactions related to business, including banking procedures, cash flow and accounting processes.
• Worked with diverse customers to provide satisfactory services appropriate to individual ages, tastes and style preferences.
Alumni Association, Dean's list honoree
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: