Passionate, adaptable, patient-focused and motivated Physical Therapist with highly sensitive to patients' needs and comfort. Pursued 6 Months of practice through clinical rotations at top-rated hospital and surgical center of Gujarat, India. Gained one year of Experience as a physical therapist from one of the top Cardiac Institute of Asia and also expertise in rehabilitation of all kind of physical therapy related conditions. Also, worked at a private out-patient clinic in India for 1 year.
- Actively participated in the 5th International Conference of Physical Therapy at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi .
- Participated in the workshop on “ comprehensive approach in the low backpin syndromes”
- Participated in the workshop on “Physio – Yoga - A comprehensive approach in the shoulder pain syndrome ”.
- Also participated in the workshop on “comprehensive approach in stroke rehabilitation”.
- Was part of camp which was organized in government school for early deviation assessment and management .
- Was a part of organizing committee of blood camp which was held at govt. physiotherapy college , SSG hospital , Vadodara
- Active member of Disciplinary committee and sports committee at govt. physiotherapy college , vadodara.
Job Titles Held: