Motivated college student, currently enrolled at Belmont University and seeking an opportunity to apply skills in professional setting. Currently majoring in Biology and double minoring in chemistry and business administration on the pre-med track. Excellent at communicating, writing, and editing. Keen attention to detail and focused on meeting deadlines. Can assume a leadership position when needed but also a supportive follower. Loves to seek new challenges. Learns quickly and applies it efficiently.
· Customer Service
· Inventory Management
· Equipment Cleaning and Maintenance
· Relationship Building
· Verbal and Written Communication
· Prioritization and Organization
· Cleaning and Sanitizing
· Team Leadership
· Confidentiality and HIPAA
· Creative Thinking
· Analytical Thinking
· Time Management
· Aseptic Techniques
· Communicated with patients to collect information about prescriptions and medical conditions or arrange consultations with pharmacists.
· Collected co-payments or full payments from customers.
· Stocked, labeled and inventoried medication to keep accurate records.
· Reviewed and verified customer information and insurance provider information.
· Solved customer problems in-person or over telephone by providing assistance with placing orders, navigating systems and locating items.
· Answered incoming phone calls and addressed questions from customers and healthcare providers.
· Restocked automated medication dispensing equipment.
· Performed various pharmacy operational activities with strong commitment to accuracy, efficiency and service quality.
· Restocked pharmacy shelves with current merchandise to drive consistent peripheral sales.
· Counted, measured, and compounded medications following standard procedures.
· Giving out Covid-19 Vaccines 1st and 2nd dose.
· Office clerk and customer service , David Tires and Alignment, Communicated with customers and other offices on a regular basis.
· Operated office equipment, such as personal computers, photocopiers, scanners, voicemail systems, and facsimile machines.
· Proofread documents and organized records, reports, and documents.
· Prepared letters, correspondences, and reports.
· Performed all office clerical activities, including writing emails and letters, providing support to upper-level management, tracking bills and financial documents, managing schedules and travel calendars, and filing service documents.
· Inventoried office supplies and ordered supplies from approved vendors.
· During my time at Belmont University as an intern I was involved in multiple things.
· I was a volunteer for the kids health and science camp.
· During this time I helped the children with all their tasks and escorted them where then needed to go.
· I controlled and set up the human simulators for the summer lab exercises.
· I went to each department and helped the lead professor with summer work.
· I was a part of the Go Baby Go program.
· I also helped at the Belmont Pharmacy.
· Later on in the internship I helped around the deans office.
· I made copies, scanned photos, and cleaned the nursing spaces.
· At the end of the internship I created and poster with the help of my co-workers and presented it at the internship fair.
· I was lucky enough to present my experience to congressman Jim Cooper.
· Delegate in the Model United Nation (Outstanding delegate award)
· Senator in the Youth in Government (Outstanding states person award)
· Leadership Scholarship from Belmont University
· Dean's List at Belmont University
· Immunization certified (vaccinated 100+ people against Covid-19)
At Belmont University
Dean's List Honoree.
Awarded Leadership Scholarship.
Member, Biology club.
Volunteer, The Little Pantry that could.
Volunteer, Second Harvest Food Bank.
President of Women in Science Club.
At Martin Luther King Magnet school
Graduated with distinction.
Graduated with honors.
Vice President, Beta club
Vice President, Muslim Student Association
Member of Key club
Member of school newspaper (two years)
Member of UNICEF
Delegate and Model United Nations
Senator in Youth in Government
Intern at the Tennessee Intercollegiate Legislature
· Licensed Pharmacy technician
· Immunization Certified
· CPR & First Aid certified
· Blood Born pathogen certified
Job Titles Held: