Focused Security Manager offering 17 years of experience in safety-minded roles. Hardworking and diligent with a passion for risk management. Adept in supervising, training and developing security professionals. Adaptable security leader accustomed to managing challenging situations with grace and diplomacy. Skilled in managing large-scale public events and monitoring densely crowded areas to provide effective risk management. Committed safety leader aiming to fulfill a Security Supervisor opportunity in which honesty and integrity will be highly valued. Well-versed in emergency protocols and basic first-aid. Pragmatic and professional in all situations. Dedicated Security Supervisor skilled in providing exceptional security monitoring, including knowledge of surveillance protocols and CCTV equipment. Focused and detail-oriented with a proven history of mitigating risks and utilizing reasoned decision-making in high-pressure situations. Talented security professional skilled at conducting building patrols, securing entrances and exits and keeping visitors under constant surveillance. Skilled in writing reports, updating records and handling simultaneous tasks in fast-paced settings. Safety-conscious security personnel with excellent communication skills and eye for detail. Physically dexterous to monitor premises through advanced security cameras. Skilled at handling and resolving conflicts professionally.
– Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
– Performs interpreter/translator duties as required.
– Drive the lead vehicle, principal's vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations.
– Maintains assigned protective formation position during principal's walking movements.
– Participates in advance security preparations.
– Mans the security post at the principal's residence or mans the command post, or other static post as required.
PPO/ FPOS Medic is responsible for assisting the team leader with the provision of armed security both mobile and static in order to provide the client the appropriate level of protection on all SET missions. In addition the PPO/ FPOS Medic is responsible for the provision of basic life support to the client and company staff; he reports directly to the SET team leader.
– Act as PPO and vehicle commander on all SET movements outside the LSC.
– Responsible for providing armed deterrent and presence at all sites visited by the SET in support of the dedicated client.
– Responsible for delivering the security brief to all clients on vehicular missions.
– Responsible for maintaining a high level of situational awareness on all missions.
– Responsible for check navigation as required.
– Responsible for the maintenance of all weapon systems issued.
– Act as PPO/ Medic on all SET movements.
– Responsible for conducting client medical welfare checks whilst static on site.
– In conjunction with medical trainer is responsible for conducting all medical training within the SET.
– Provide support & assistance for any Medical Officer as required
– Perform any other tasks and duties not mentioned above as directed by Project management.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: