Creative professional with extensive project experience from concept to development. Talents include Conflict Resolution,Strategic Planning and Problem solving,Quick decision making ,Expert level communication, Excellent leadership skills, etc.
•Reading, monitoring and responding to the boss's email, answering calls and handling queries,
•Preparing correspondence on your boss's behalf, delegating work in your boss's absence
•Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries, attending meetings on your boss's behalf
•Planning, organizing and managing events, managing a budget,
•Attending events/meetings as your boss's representative
•Writing reports, executive summaries, newsletters,
•Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
• Booking venues and managing budgets
• Managing budgets
• Negotiating contracts and fees and booking performers
• Managing events and working with agents
• Conducting research
• Working with agents
• Motivating employees by being inspiring and remaining optimistic even when
challenges are being faced
• Allocating resources and supplies to the staff in order to make sure they have the
correct equipment to complete their responsibilities to the highest potential.
• Making sure that programs and activities are being laid out efficiently and as effectively as possible.
• Utilizing essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
• Supplying the community with necessary financial, human, and technological resources
• Assessing whether programs and activities have been successful by talking to community
members and getting their feedback
• Organizing Fundraising programs and ensuring they are carried out with high ethical standards
• identifying fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and
vision of the NGO.
• Keeping Donors happy and are regularly informed about the organization.
B.Sc.International law and diplomacy
Coursework in Law and Political Science
Project Coordinator Graduating class of 2015
Member of Young Entrepreneurs Club,Arts and Drama
Best student in Social studies,History and Nigerian Government.
Chartered Institute Of Arbitrators(CIArb)
Evergreen initiative for youth empowerment and constructive development
Nigerian Society of International Law
Accounting, Administrative, attention to detail, Budgeting, budget, cash register, cashier, cash registers, oral communication, credit, clients, documentation, email, English, filing, funds, inventory control, managing, materials, meetings, Microsoft Excel, Excel, office, MS Word, Microsoft Word, multitasking, newsletters, office equipment, organizing, peak, Pearl, presentations, quality, reading, research, specification, store manager, supervisor, tables, typing, warehousing, Word Processing, Written Communications, written, written communication skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: