Highly-motivated community service professional skilled at networking, relationship development and analyzing community cultural, educational, social and demographic data to develop local programs. Flexible and versatile team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, extraordinary attention to detail, creative and resourceful at quickly mastering new skills and processing new information. Diplomatic and highly personably with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- review and maintenance of BHS database to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of data
- upload and maintain client chart information into Kaleidacare
- assist therapists with maintenance of client information, assignments, closures and review therapist reports for accuracy
- improve reporting processes and update process directions
- maintenance of therapy rooms and daily room schedules
- bill outside organizations, organize departmental meetings and events
- train new employees in Kaleidacare and client information processes, provide office orientation
Volunteer experience at Rady-Children's Hospital ER (2006-2008)
Volunteer experience at Planned Parenthood Clinics (2010)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: