Outgoing and customer-oriented Patient Access Specialist believes strongly in good customer service delivery during patient registration. Over 23 years of Patient Access experience in hospital and clinical settings, working with inpatient/outpatient admissions, registration, Data Entry and customer service, Strong ability to communicate clearly with patients and staff, work comfortably and efficiently with in a challenging and changing environment, exercising flexibility and team work. Seeking position where I can use my acquired skills to contribute to a company while gaining new skills and experiences .
• Greet patients as they arrive the front desk / information center
Collected and entered patient demographic and insurance data into computer database to establish patient's medical record.
• Take patient data such as name, age, medical history and medical complaint
• Note down information in hospital database by ensuring that accuracy measures are taken into account
• Ask patients for insurance information and verify insurance coverage
• Register patients for specifics such as treatment or hospitalization
• Arrange for immediate care to be given to patients who arrive in emergency
• Ascertain that all protocols of patient hospitalization are followed accurately
• Provide patients' families with information on hospital procedures, policies and protocols
• Refer patients to appropriate in-house health care services
• Investigate complaints made by patients and families and ensure that
they are addressed immediately
• Direct patients or families to appropriate staff members to make sure that their grievances are heard and resolved
• Provide patients with billing information and repayment terms
Obtained patient's insurance information and determined eligibility for benefits for specific services rendered.
Balanced deposits and credit card payments each day.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: