Enthusiastic Patient Access Representative eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Admitting and training in Labor and Delivery promoting positive experiences. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in Stanford Children's Hospital.
• Assists patients, patient families, physicians, employees and other guests with an array of needs and requests including; parking, meal tickets, shuttle service, special needs of patient and transportation.
• Health Screen everyone that enters the hospital for hazards which could harm patients, visitors, or employees, and report to infection control and notifies Nurse Supervisor in the event of occurrence.
• Always prepared for an emergency code and understands when to call "code blue" and follows correct procedures in the event.
• Utilize EPIC software for any medical appointment research and location of current patients, as well as direct admissions.
• Provide service recovery for any hospital grievance. Then refer patient's families to our patient experience department.
• Response promptly to assist any new patients admitted by providing toiletries, clothing and help designate sleeping arrangements as well as making sure they have a Social Worker assigned to them.
Some Coursework in advance General Education at West Valley College.
Job Titles Held: