Reliable individual with skills and experience as Laboratory Technician. Smart and committed to job well done and offering exceptional drive. Detail-oriented Laboratory Technician with experience at high-volume output labs. Skilled handling live-patient samples and maintaining laboratory equipment. Strong communication skills and talented working positively with scientific teams.
· Handles, prepares, and loads/unloads stainer; conducts dehydrating and cover slips slides utilizing manual or automatic systems.
· Prepares, cleans, sterilizes, maintains, and shuts down Laboratory equipment, accessories, and instruments.
· Responsible for filing, tracking, retrieval, and accurate record keeping.
· Maintains diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensures correct patient labeling of all materials. Routinely checks and verifies that surgical case numbers match blocks and slides; prints Labels as appropriate.
· Records in Laboratory logbooks all slides and stains prepared. Logs appropriate information into the Laboratory Information system.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: