Reliable individual with skills and experience as Laboratory Technician. Smart and committed to job well done and offering exceptional drive. Detail-oriented Laboratory Technician with experience at high-volume output labs. Skilled handling live-patient samples and maintaining laboratory equipment. Strong communication skills and talented working positively with scientific teams.
· Handles, prepares, and loads/unloads stainer; conducts dehydrating and cover slips slides utilizing manual or automatic systems.
· Prepares, cleans, sterilizes, maintains, and shuts down Laboratory equipment, accessories, and instruments.
· Responsible for filing, tracking, retrieval, and accurate record keeping.
· Maintains diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensures correct patient labeling of all materials. Routinely checks and verifies that surgical case numbers match blocks and slides; prints Labels as appropriate.
· Records in Laboratory logbooks all slides and stains prepared. Logs appropriate information into the Laboratory Information system.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: