Enthusiastic Paraprofessional eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of student academics and differentiated instruction and training in CMSD HEART Customer Service. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to student success, also
Motivated to learn, grow and excel in student Education.
· Ability to operate MS-DOS, MS-Windows, MS-Office , MS-Quick Books and Lexis Nexus
· ADP Run, ADP Work Now, AOIS, EMIS, Workday, SunGuard-Eschools, AS-400, etc.
· Extensive training in management and senior customer services.
· Pre-K-12th Grade Instruction/Teaching
· Student Academics/ERT/IEP/504 Plan
· Student Records Filling/Compliance
· Differentiated Instruction
· Step Up to Quality
· Curriculum Development
· Staff & Student Safety
· TDES Teacher Evaluations
· Administrative Duties
· Educational Reporting/Compliance
· Data Entry/Database Management
· Vendor Relations
· Financial accountancy
· Notary Public
· Accounts payable/Receivable
· Processing payroll/Payroll Compliance
· Business management
· Business operations
· Facilities management
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: