Warehouse associate,Engineer, and Driver with broad background, including management, customer service and general warehouse operations. Vast experience in all aspects of loading and transporting materials.
Customer relations, Following detailed instructions, Communication with management and Working with a sense of urgency.
Oversaw numerous mechanical and quality control driven functions in specific areas including: Inventory control, quality assurance of products, mechanical maintenance and recording, manage staff duties and report projections on a daily basis.
Performed All Warehouse functions including: Fork lift operations, inventory calculations, basic machine maintenance, quality control checks, and scheduling of materials.
1. Interprets train orders, train signals, and railroad rules and regulations to drive locomotive, following safety regulations and time schedule.
2. Observes track to detect obstructions.
3. Receives starting signal from conductor and moves controls, such as throttle and air brakes, to drive locomotive.
4. Confers with conductor or traffic control center personnel via radiophone to issue or receive information concerning stops, delays, or oncoming trains.
5. Calls out train signals to assistant for verification of meaning to avoid errors in interpretation.
6. Drives diesel-electric rail-detector car to transport rail-flaw-detecting machine over railroad.
7. Inspects locomotive before run to verify specified fuel, sand, water, and other supplies.
8. Synchronizes watch with that of conductor to ensure departure time from station or terminal is in accordance with time schedule.
9. Inspects locomotive after run to detect damaged or defective equipment.
10. Prepares reports to explain accidents, unscheduled stops, or delays.
Performed all aspects associated with the logistics in monetary transportation. Shipping and receiving currency and charged with the protection of valuables.
Student government representative, Greek Life President, Homecoming Court and Volunteer and Charity Coordinator.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: