* Airframe and Powerplant, FAA, Inglewood, 2005
* Inspection Authorization, FAA, Los Angeles, CA 2008 to present
* R22/R44 Series Factory Maintenance Training Course, Robinson Helicopter Training school, Torrance, CA 2005
* Training for metal work, NTMA Machinist Training School 2001 to 2001
* Ability read blue print
* Ability to use Calibrated Tools and Power Tools
* Inpsect parts
* perform corrected action on RF121 form..
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: