* Airframe and Powerplant, FAA, Inglewood, 2005
* Inspection Authorization, FAA, Los Angeles, CA 2008 to present
* R22/R44 Series Factory Maintenance Training Course, Robinson Helicopter Training school, Torrance, CA 2005
* Training for metal work, NTMA Machinist Training School 2001 to 2001
* Ability read blue print
* Ability to use Calibrated Tools and Power Tools
* Inpsect parts
* perform corrected action on RF121 form..
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Robinson Helicopter Company P Helicopter Mechanic resume example in Westminster, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a P Helicopter Mechanic who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49395 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.