Success throughout career as a contributor and manager, building effective relationships across the organization with equal ability to relate and communicate among technicians, peers and senior management. A leader in operations, major projects and organizational change as both primary functions and secondary function serving as an internal consultant. Deep understanding and skills in process improvement, management of change and operational excellence strategy and implementation. Proven ability to leverage skills and relationships built on trust and respect to implement improvement changes in the face of adversity. Built and sustained tool kits to facilitate managing as well as sharing information with various stakeholders. Hold a Master's Degree as well as PMP and Six Sigma Green Belt certifications with additional experience in TapRoot Analysis.
* October 2015 Women of Distinction Magazine Cover
* National Association of Professional Women, VIP Member
* Reduced oil gain/loss by 2/3 in a two year time capturing lost revenue for more than $1.5 million barrels a year.
* Authored Operational Excellence Strategy working with Senior Management for Implementation and System Assessment.
* Post acquisition, led several project teams to bring assets operational under pressure from producers and management.
* Introduced and taught on site safety management among group of project managers to reduce incident rates.
* Mentored peers and staff throughout career.
* Developed a suite of projects to enable TAPS to operate done to minimum flow rates. Worked with senior management and owners for approvals.
* Played a key role in defining and negotiating technical services in an alliance agreement.
* Led a team to define and build infrastructure in remote CO to not only support drilling but also long term operations and production activities.
* Led FEED efforts associated with four refinery upgrade projects, including business development with crude suppliers.
* Oversight and leadership of six pipeline operating areas, consisting of nearly 6000 miles of pipeline, four products terminals, four crude tank farms and interconnects with third parties.
* Led cleaning and commissioning of an 800-mile pipeline project.
* Led Operations Control room, consisting of eight consoles, staffed by 54 people operating 63 pipeline systems and hundreds of facilities.
After gaining valuable work experience for more than ten years, went back to school to complete a Masters Degree. Graduated with a 4.0 GPA.
Various Engineering Studies
Took a double major while attending Defiance. Upon graduating with my BS is Computer Science had completed all but two courses for my pre-med degree.
Computer Science degree with a Business Emphasis
I enjoy all kinds of activities including: golf, cycling, photography, travel and hiking. I am an avid reader and spend time relaxing with a good book for at least a few minutes every day. Along with being a sports fan, I have plenty to keep me busy during my time away from work.
* Familiar with API and API standards having participated in work groups.
* Operational Excellence: inclusive of management consulting, strategy, process mapping, process improvement and management of change.
* Business development activities including due diligence, negotiation and turn over planning.
* Project and Construction Management, including software implementation.
*Certified PMP and Six Sigma Lean & DFSS Green Belt
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: