examination of the American Board of Orthodontics.
* Comprehensive education in diagnosis, treatment planning of the hard and soft tissues of the teeth and supporting structures with conventional and high technology.
* Extensive knowledge of orthodontic products, new technology devices and appliances; including laser, intraoral scanning, CBCT and 3D facial imaging.
* Diagnosis and preparation of Orthognathic patients or complex treatments including presurgical work-up, VTO analysis and postoperative rehabilitation after surgery to finish orthodontic treatment.
* Organized and detail-oriented person, highly motivated, team player, good listener, fast learner and service orientated. I like to identify and solve complex situations and be able to help others.
Attention to Details, critical thinking, complex problem solving.
Social perceptiveness, active learning, social orientated.
Team player, high initiative, great adaptability and good listener.
ProfessionalSuccessfully completed the ABO Written Examination.
Member or Phi Theta Kappa, American Association of Orthodontists, and member of the Honor Society.
High skills on diagnosis and treatment planning.
* Educated dental students: on clinical skills, diagnosis and oral treatment.
* Improved student's analytical thinking by introducing state-of-the-literature to discuss with the students.
*Participated in research project developed in the school of dentistry to describe population and other to improve treatments.
- Educated, examined and diagnosed
patients for their oral dental conditions.
- Carried out clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease (including fillings, root canals, extractions and deep cleaning).
- Trained staff in treatment procedures and office management.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.