Hard working individual seeking a position where my years of experience in Senior Operations within the Shipping and Logistics Industry can be utilized. Able to adapt quickly and pick up new skills to deal with daily challenges.
• Monitors facility reporting metrics related to service, safety, cost and quality on a daily basis.
• Build relationships and positive communications with all business partners to ensure customer and company's service standards are met.
• Investigates potential performance issues and addresses with Business contacts and Authorized Officers (BC/AO).
• Ensures errors are corrected in appropriate systems and verifies accuracy of metrics reported. Actively monitor, record and educate employees regarding efficient delivery process and loss mitigation.
• Communicates with BC/AOs of independent contracts (ICs), independent service providers (ISPs) and temporary agency employees regarding day- to- day operations including IC/ISP requested load plan changes and implements these changes into the Vision/VRP systems. Implement changes coordinated through a business relationship with AO's & BC's.
• Investigate customer service complaints to include accidents, missing packages, etc. Maintain and update vehicle maintenance information on all temporary and/or company- owned assets.
• Responsible to ensure contractually agreed upon standards and departments of transportation (DOT) requirements are adhered for both company and vendor equipment.
• Create and maintain files for company and vendor equipment and ensures that all relevant insurance and maintenance documents are accurate and up to date. Creates and maintains files in accordance with DOT regulations for all drivers (IC, ISP and Temporary).
• Communicate job assignments coordinating with all employees ensuring direction is clear and concise.
• Assists in the development and implementation of the corrective action plans based on discrepancies or violations found in the Business Control Self Assessment (BCSA).
• Reviewed financial reports each day and investigated variances with accounting staff to keep records accurate.
• Applied performance data to evaluate and improve operations, target current business conditions and forecast needs. Utilize performance data to improve operations, get closer to targeted business goals based on the business forecast.
• Investigates missing package to understand the root cause of scanning failures and complies information on disputed deliveries for management review. Investigates potential performance issues and addresses with Business Contacts and Authorized officers (BC/AO).
• Supports ability for timely delivery and mitigates loss and damage by performing address searches/corrections through various sources like (Fast, Spidr, AS/400) and ensuring packages are in good condition for the customer.
• Reviews, researches and/or enters data in various systems to support respective functional area. Familiar with office software like (Teams, AS/400, Ease, CDAS, Business Objects, Safety) and web-based applications. Knowledgeable of concepts, practices, procedures and transportation regulations used in pickup and delivery operations.
• Provides clerical support to various management and operations functions, including, but not limited to, photocopying, filing, emailing and answering telephone. Communicates resolved issues with customer directly to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Communicates with BC/AOs of independent contractors (ICs), independent service providers (ISPs) and temporary agency employees regarding day operations including customer service complaints to include disputed deliveries, missing packages, early and late pickups, etc. escalates unresolved issues with BC/AOs to appropriate management.
• Prepared documents for internal and external audits.
• Oversaw staff and sub-contractor performance review assessments.
• Opening/Closing responsibilities.
• Loan processing - Home loans, Personal loans, Vehicle loans.
• Account managing.
• Collection calls.
• Bank runs, Cash handling.
• Accurately input information into electronic systems, informed customers about billing procedures, processed payments and provided payment option setup assistance.
• Reviewed account and service histories to identify trends and issues.
• Maintained calm, friendly demeanor with upset customers to de-escalate stressful situations.
• Provided primary customer support to internal and external customers.
• Directly assisted a team of claims adjusters.
• Answered a minimum of 100 calls on a daily basis.
• Reviewed insurance policies to determine whether a certain loss was covered.
• Submitted call log to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Delivered high level of service and support to each customer, paving way for future business opportunities.
• Approving/Dismissing claims.
• Responding to emails in a timely manner.
• Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: