Highly motivated and Flexible professional with a solid work ethic that can be trusted with 8 years of experience within the District Court System with coordinating, researching confidential information, and accounting, maintaining a strong attention to details and completing multiple tasks and known with a reputation of being reliable and proficient.
· Primarily Magistrate Docketing as well as assisting the Criminal and Civil Docket Clerks with docket entries.
· Open and Assign Cases once case opening documents have been received, such as complaints, indictments, or petitions.
· Work hands on with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
· Close cases upon receipt of terminating documents, such as judgments and closing orders.
· Provide customer support by answering telephone and providing procedural information to internal users, attorneys, and the public.
· Issue Warrants and Summons as ordered.
· Receive and review incoming documents.
· Determines conformity with appropriate rules, practices, and/or court requirements.
· Contact district court personnel, attorneys, and others when case opening requirements are not met and answers queries on procedures and status of cases.
· Handle all Mail intake and Mail log for the Finance Clerk.
· Assist in case management by ensuring all entries are appropriately linked for proper case
· Identify emergency motions and documents that require special handling and direct them to appropriate personnel
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: