Three plus years of progressively higher level graduate education with Masters in Economics and Business Administration with emphases on analyzing economic and business data, drafting (strategic) plans, budgets and analyzing Big Data.
• Held management and supervisory responsibilities at various levels and delivered results in business and administrative contexts, identifying objectives, drafting plans, and executing for on-time and effective outcomes.
• Managed, drafted, and deployed strategic and tactical plans to improve operations and set new directions based on priorities, compliance, and operational necessities.
• Applied qualitative and quantitative techniques to perform data analysis, text interpretation, and charting using statistical programs (e.g., JMP, SPSS, SAS, Eviews, Atlas.ti, Nvivo, SAP Hana, Tableau, ARIS, and Excel) for a variety of purposes, such as exploring data warehouses, making forecasts, formulating strategies, designing productivity and workflow solutions, and drafting organizational, operational, and administrative procedures.
• Recommended operational strategies by conducting program assessments, operational performance reviews, and cost/benefit analyses; conducted trend analysis to assess impact of issues and related variables, recommended optimal solutions, and provided forecasts.
• Performed financial and performance (cost/benefit) analyses to draft budgets, quarterly/half-yearly (business/departmental) plans consolidating balance sheets,
analyzing income statements, and preparing cash flow statements using various accounting software, such as SAP and Quick Books.
• Used qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques including work measurement, task analysis, productivity, charting, organizational design, workflow diagrams, and the application of basic statistical measures to make efficiency recommendations.
• Drafted and managed project plans based on PMBOK and PMI methodologies, and various project management software packages, such as MS Project.
• Led teams using leadership abilities and applying facilitation skills to inspire members and led change by communication and collaboration.
• Presented and addressed complex information to a variety of audiences and stakeholders resolving problems and conflicts which resulted in cooperation and the least amount of dissension.
• In-depth knowledge of computer operating systems, procedures, and diagnostic or troubleshooting techniques, and knowledge of precedent situations to isolate and solve unusual and difficult problems.
• Demonstrated agility in complex and fast-paced environments by delivering results on-time, in budget, and within scope.
Proficient with a variety of software (platforms) and software development tools, such as Windows 10, MacOS; created content with the Adobe CC software for editing photos and web sites. Developed software using amongst others BBEdit.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, SharePoint, Teams, Visio & Word)
Alarm Monitoring System
California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS)
Consolidated Criminal History Reporting System (CCHRS)
Consolidated Lead Evaluation and Reporting (CLEAR)
CLEAR License Plate Reader (LPR)
Data Integration and Visualization System (DIVS)
Joint Automated Booking System (JABS)
Justice Data Interface Controller (JDIC)
Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP)
Virtual Command Center (VCC)
Consulting Project: Talk to Me Speech Therapy Clinic
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: