Experienced Staffing Manager with passion for Human Resources and organizational development. Reliable, dedicated employee with strong interpersonal skills and professional customer service experience. Accountable and responsible team member with strong time management and prioritization abilities. Excellent communicator with persistence in building and strengthening relationships with clients, candidates, and management. Seeking to obtain a position within a well-established company where there is room for advancement to where my skills and knowledge can be utilized and bring value to the organization.
As a Staffing Manager, it's my responsibility to recruit, interview and place successful skilled applicants to open positions determined by clients. I manage productive relationships on client accounts to continue improving and satisfy job related needs.
● Ensured all pre-employment information was processed including payroll, I-9 authorizations, background checks, drug screens, employee badges, and orientations
● Developed recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of top industry retail talent using various recruiting methods (direct sourcing, internal recruitment, web-based, print media, social media, etc.)
● Marketed the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
● Managed high-volume accounts including attendance, turnover rate and hours.
● Analyzed the clients business performance to identify growth, up-sell or cross-sell and new business opportunities.
● Assisted clients in assessing their requirements and provided resolutions to conflict through meetings and discussions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: