Microsoft Office, CCC, ADP, and QuickBooks.
100 Percent customer Satisfaction Award 2006 and 2010
Participated integral role in coordinating customer appointments, handled inventory.
Sustained customer satisfaction with coordinating with insurance companies and handling customer
Set up rental agreements for clients use during repair services.
Maintained updated information on progress and completion of full service auto body repairs.
Managed all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and customer service.
Over 6 years of general office experience, answering multi-line
phones and taking detailed messages for
Followed up with all customers, maintained paperwork and billing.
Retained various annual log books to back up the computer generated receivables.
answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• take and relay messages
• provide information to callers
• greet persons entering organization
• direct persons to correct destination
• deal with queries from the public and customers
• ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• provide general administrative and clerical support
• prepare correspondence and documents
• receive and sort mail and deliveries
• schedule appointments
• maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• organize conference and meeting room bookings
• co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
• monitor and maintain office equipment
• control inventory relevant to reception area
• tidy and maintain the reception area
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: