I am used to hard work under pressure and can easily approach people. I am both professional and easy going and can adapt to new work environment easily. My diverse work backgrounds made me an excellent and interesting team player.
· Managing Executive's Calendar·
Communicating with various related offices such as Japan, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Milan and Paris office and make the necessary arrangements
· Corresponding with contacts on behalf of the executive using sound judgment and discretion.
· Identifying and arranging implementation of the executive's commitments.
· Reviewing and reporting on all incoming correspondence to the executive.
· Directing inquiries for information or execution to the correct parties in the executive's absence.
· Providing any other support necessary to ensure smooth operations
· Limo Arrangement for Executive.
· Support Executive to make a presentation.
· Preparing speeches and correspondence in English on behalf of the executive
B. Supports Staff with Business Travel & Meeting Arraignments and Expense Report
· Make Business Travel & Meeting Arraignments
· Communicating with various related parties and staffs to confirm destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, and accommodations required.
· Arranging and obtaining travel, accommodations, and restaurant reservations for staff, this may also include information regarding points interest and location/availability of emergency services.
· Issuing tickets or confirmations, preparing itineraries, and compiling reports of travel arrangement transactions
· Obtaining confirmation of all parts of travel arrangements including the rate information
· Providing any other travel support as necessary
· Processing the business trip expense report
C Supports receptionist work for C.E.O.
· Professionally answering and screening incoming calls for C.E.O.
· Greeting guests and directing them to their destination
· Serving refreshments to guests as necessary
· Managing the reservations for the meeting rooms
· Maintaining the business card database for C.E.O.
· Complete Holiday Greeting Card Work
· Organizing the holiday card list, as well as preparing and sending the cards
Public Relations,Customer Service, Data Entry, Office Skills, Project Planning and Management, Sales, Accounts Payable and Receivable, advertising, Business Administration, Business Management, Strategic Business Planning, Microsoft Office,Quick learner,Excellent communication,Bilingual in Japanese and English,Schedule management,Database entry,Expense reporting, Directing visitors,Administrative support,Microsoft,Concur, Travel administration,Phone call answering,Professional and mature,Meticulous attention to detail,Office equipment maintenance,Excel spreadsheets,Appointment scheduling,Scheduling and calendar management,Time management. Expense reporting
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: