● Evaluate students for school-based Occupational Therapy services. ● Collaborate with teachers to develop and implement appropriate interventions to assist identified students in maximizing their educational potential. ● Document treatment and student performance towards IEP goals. ● Develop IEP goals for upcoming school year and attend IEP meetings as requested by school system staff.
● Evaluate home bound patients with various psychiatric disorders to determine appropriate plan of care, as warranted. ● Implement, monitor and reassess treatment plans as necessary to assist the patient with obtaining the maximum level of potential and optimal independence. ● Communicate with the patients, family members and/or caregivers and other medical professionals regarding the patients' progress and concerns hindering the plan of care, as warranted.
● Evaluate and develop skilled treatment plans for home bound patients. ● Implement, monitor and reassess treatment plans as necessary to assist patients in maximizing their rehabilitation potential. ● Assess progress and follow through of home programs of patients and their caregivers to ensure accuracy and safety of training and techniques implemented. ● Communicate effectively with the patients' physician/nurse and the home health care agency staff regarding patients' progress and issues as they arise. ● Evaluate and develop treatment plans of skilled nursing facility residents. ● Supervise COTA and implementation of treatment plans. ● Consult with staff concerning residents' functioning. ● Close out charts and treat residents as needed.
● Evaluate and develop a treatment plan, if necessary, of home bound patients. ● Implement treatment plans and educate patients and caregivers on proper techniques to ensure recovery and safety within the home environment. ● Communicate effectively with nurses, physical therapists, home health aides, and other healthcare professionals regarding the patients' progress and any concerns or issues that may arise during care.
● Evaluate, develop and implement occupational therapy treatment plans for students. ● Consult teachers and paraprofessionals concerning students. ● Supervise another Occupational Therapist who held a temporary license. ● Document treatment and effects of treatment plans on students.
● Develop IEP goal sheets for upcoming school year and attend IEP meetings as requested by school system staff. ● Implement occupational therapy treatment plans in school system. ●Document treatment and effects of treatment plans on students. ● Consult with teachers and paraprofessionals concerning students.
Job Titles Held: