• Emphasis in Public Health Nutrition
• Coursework in public health, epidemiology, statistical methods, research methodology, research and seminars in nutrition, community health, health information systems and healthcare administration and management
• Certificate in Dynamic Leadership Course; Competency-based Interview training, UNICEF 2014
• Certificate in Program, Policies and Procedures Training, UNICEF
• Certificate in online Training on IYCF- UNICEF by Cornell University, UNICEF
• Certificate in Assessment of Food and Nutrition Security, Wageningen, Netherlands 2012
• Certificate in Nutrition in Emergencies, Univ. of Westminster, London
• Certificate in Training for Programs officers on HIV/AIDs, UNICEF
• Certificate in Home fortification of Complementary foods with MNP, Dakar, Senegal 2011
• Training of Trainer certificate on Community Infant and Young Child Feeding, Minna, Nigeria
• Certificate in Developing Fundamental Critical Thinking, UNICEF
• Certificate in Principal Approach to Humanitarian Action (PATH) UNICEF
• Orientation to IPSAS, - Accrual Accounting for Employer; Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
• Certificate in Human Right Based Approach to Programming, UNICEF
• Certificate in Training on MBB for ACSD, Jos, Nigeria
• Oni, F.E. “Mineral Status and Phytic Acid Content of Some Traditional Hausa Foods.” 1979. BSc. Thesis; Ahmadu Bello University
• Oni, F.E. “The Adaptation to the US and Nutrient Adequacy of Nigerian Women Living in New York City.” 1984. MSc Theses; Pennsylvania State University.
• Oni, F. E. “Physiology of Breast Feeding, a Compendium for Maternal and Child Health and Survival” 2005, Graduate Seminar, University of Ilorin.
• Oni, F. E. “Current Patterns and Common Constraints and Adequacy of Breast Feeding and Complementary feeding in 3 LGAs in Kwara State” 2008, Graduate Seminar, University of Ilorin.
• Oni, F. E. “Assessment of Current Feeding Practices, their Constraints and Influence of Complementary Feeding on Children 0-24 Months.” 2011. PhD Thesis, University of Ilorin
• Oni, F. E, Christine .K Jones M et al.. 2016, Factors Negatively Affecting Appropriate Infant and Young Child Feeding in Edati Local Government Area of Niger State
• Oni, F. E, Christine .K Jones M et al.2016, Assessment of Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) Practices Among Mothers and Care Givers in Niger State North Central Nigeria
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: