Talented and dedicated Nuclear Medicine Technologist with more than 15 years of work experience in renowned hospitals in the state of Massachusetts and California. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
Thorough knowledge of radio-pharmacy. Great dexterity in working with different radiopharmaceuticals and equipment used in capturing radioactive isotopes. Excellent instructional skills. Able to instruct novice patients about the procedures and precautions to be followed during nuclear medication sessions. Extra ordinary hand-eye co-ordination. Immensely familiar with the supreme level of care and precaution followed while working with radioactive equipment.
Proven ability of good performances irrespective of the high paced work environment and tremendous work load at hospitals. Highly proficient in interpreting physicians' orders, determining appropriate imaging and maintaining comprehensive patient records.
Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Pacific Southwest Chapters
· RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST LICENSE, Massachusetts Department of Public Health, MASSACHUSETTS, License No. # 10819
· NUCLEAR MEDICINE CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGIST, California department of Health Services, CALIFORNIA, Certificate No. RHN 318
· CERTIFIED NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST, NMTCB, ATLANTA, GA, 2020 to 2022 - Certificate No. 02648
· CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECNICIAN, BOARD OF PHARMACY, SACRAMENTO, CA - REGISTRATION NO. 20256
· BASIC LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFIED, American Heart Association
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: