Enthusiastic new account specialist, successful at developing training plans and supplementary materials to help our new hires. Works under strict deadlines and makes independent judgments about effectiveness of new accounts and training.
· Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with coworkers, clients and networks.
· Day to day handling of customers and customer service issues while maintaining integrity and efficiency.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to provide all customers and internal employees with clear and concise information.
· Ability to prioritize assignments to ensure all deadlines are being met in a timely manner.
· Extensive experience with document collecting and tracking .
· Provide clients with the support and guidance to ensure their needs are being met.
· Excellent follow-up skills, to ensure all tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
· Everyday use and knowledge of excel, word, outlook, and some power point.
· Adaptive to diverse working environments and receptive of daily challenges.
· Flexible in many different working environments to ensure clients' needs are being met.
· Work flexible hours to help meet service levels.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: