Talented and detail-oriented Networking Domain Practice Manager with vast experience and a strong background in network technologies and security. Accomplished network developer with proven success in designing and implementing business technology solutions. Strong technical leadership across Telecom & Datacom technologies combined with customer focus and program management skills. Focused on maintaining network security to provide customers with safe data management.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
· Leadership and Management. Provide strategic counsel to Senior Leaders. Continuously sought after for input by other department leaders and employees. Consistently created highly successful and proficient teams in IP/Optical domain.
· Communication. Cross-cultural work experience; effective communicator, able to prepare diverse, global communications with cultural sensitivity and, emotional intelligence.
· Creativity and Innovation. Proactively produce and implement unique ideas/solutions for problem-solving and competitive edge. Built a robust network of new customers (7) for Wipro through innovative ideas and solutions.
· Project Management. Exceptional ability to manage all aspects of projects from ideation to completion and beyond. Consistently delivered quality projects on time and within client budget/ensured deadlines were met repeatedly. Successfully delivered 5 different turn-key products in IP and Optical domain with excellent quality and no significant schedule deviation.
· Analysis and Budgeting. Accurate, reliable, and diligent, committed to fact-based claims. Achieved 50M+ in revenue over the past 3 years.
· Technologies. IP (Datacom), Optical, SDN, Disaggregation. Hardware: Cisco, Nokia, Fujitsu, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Accton/Edgecore white box. ASICs: Broadcom XGS and Dune family chips, Marvell Bobcat and Falcon chips. Open Source: ODL SDN controller, ONAP orchestration. Network Operating System: IOS-XR, Fujitsu-OS, AOS, OcNOS, SONIC and ONL. Platforms: VxWorks, Linux
Programming languages: C, C++, Python. Protocols: Layer2: Vlan, MSTP, LACP, L2 Tunneling, Mac-Learning, IP Multicast switching. Layer3: OSPF, BGP, ISIS, GRE, PIM-SM. Quality of service, PFC, DCBX. SDN: Openflow, Netconf/Yang.
Certified in Technical Program management by Wipro Limited | Certified in IP/Optical networking architect by Wipro Limited | Senior Leadership skills assessed and certified by PWC and Deloitte |
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: