Enthusiastic, experienced telecommunications engineer, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Clear understanding of provisioning, ordering voice, data circuits.
Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements, consistently saving costs while increasing profits, meticulous billing analyst considered an expert in multitasking and invoicing customers while providing outstanding service, able to prioritize tasks and work against strict deadlines.
· Responsible for the creation or removal of industry-standard circuit design and circuit orders (i.e., access service requests or ASRs) to meet market service delivery requirements for carrier-to-carrier trunks and interconnections, and overall matrix-based project management of the end-to-end order and installation process including tracking relative to process-level SLAs.
· Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate updates of interconnect-related inventory data in Cox's Inventory Management System. Coordinate with multiple Corporate and Field teams and departments, and creation of Cox and industry-standard documentation including, but not limited to access service requests (ASRs), firm order commitments (FOCs), design layout records (DLRs).
· Single point of contact for all Cox voice network provisioning /design engineering issues with the interconnecting carriers, i.e., ILECs, CLECs, IXCs, and WSPs as required.
· Completes engineering circuit designs for use in ordering trunks/facilities in conjunction with field resources, network planners, and other Telco partners.
· Primary interface for provisioning (design, order, implementation) of voice-related services with vendor carriers, monitor vendor compliance with SLAs and commitments, provide reports and data relating to billing inquiries and disputes, single point of contact for all assigned Cox markets for questions about circuit and trunk design, diversity, process issues, and delivery dates.
· Develops and distributes routine and ad hoc reports relating to switching, trunks, circuit, and port inventories to management and field personnel.
· Responsible for updates and maintenance of all network trunk-related inventory data in Cox's Inventory Management System (Granite).
· Develop M&Ps and workflows in support of deployment/MAC activity related to voice network interconnection trunks, coordinate solutions and escalations with vendors and field personnel on service delivery issues.
• Create, process and resolve national numbering (UET) unified event tickets for Cox business customers porting or requesting new telephone numbers.
• Processing Invoices (PO/SOW) purchase order/statement of work requests aimed at supply chain operating any new equipment/services.
• Communicates with credit, collections, customer service and operations department members to assist with and remedy billing issues.
• Follow all company procedures to keep data confidential.
• Specialize in facility billing by performing, researching and creating reports to help identify delinquent client accounts.
• Responsible for auditing bills from different telco companies to ensure the customer is not being overcharged.
• Responsible for disputing finance and miscellaneous charges, sending the bills to accounting showing the amounts to be paid and the account number to credit.
• Responsible for making sure the bills were paid in a timely manner to prevent any late charges or disconnect of the service, showed proven ability to work under short deadlines.
• Developed a tracking system spreadsheet to keep running total of usage and amounts of monthly bills, as well as archiving invoices and reports.
• Communicated with credit, collections, customer service and operations department members to assist with and remedy billing issues, followed all company procedures to keep data confidential.
• Responsible for escalating orders with local telecommunication companies for the installation of new Sprint services to ensure proper circuit component and provisioning layout.
• Responsible for providing analytical assistance by independently creating and generating standard and ad hoc reports, analyzing non-complex data to assist internal and external customers, senior analyst and/or management in business decision making.
• Earned reputation for good attendance and hard work.
• Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions, meet deadlines, improved customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
• Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
• Responsible for initiating and placing Access Service Requests orders for Switched and special access services to include voice, data, private lines, DS1's, DS3's SS7 and frame relay using the Exact/PC-BDS telis system. Responsible for providing vendor required information when due to facilitate efficient circuit turn-up, respond to Bell and Independent companies within a timely manner with required information concerning equal access conversions and creations of new tandems to prevent any service interruption to customers.
• Responsible for auditing bills from different Bell and Independent companies, checking to ensure the company wasn't being overcharged, disputed finance and miscellaneous charges, dispatched the bills to accounting communicating the amount to be paid and account number to credit.
• Monitored long distance call usage of new and historical customers with the goal to reduce fraud, bad debt and unauthorized usage.
March of 2017 I was given the task to manage a large project which consisted of processing disconnects requests, CFA rolls and changing variable term agreements on existing DS3 facilities
which saved the company over $500K.
June of 2018
Processed a total of 10,883 trunking circuits which included, new requests, adding to existing groups and disconnects, all completed in a 3 month time period, which exceeded the deadline by 1 month.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: