· 7 plus total years of Application Integration experience. My expertise area is; MuleSoft ESB, Oracle Fusion, WebSphere MQ and CloudHub.
· 3+ years of experience with integration tool Mulesoft ESB.
· Good experience in Web services Development (SOAP & Restful) Web services Security, creation of WSDLs (Contracts), XSDs and various canonical Data Formats on various middleware products.
· Hands on experience in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
· Experienced in designing and developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based API's, SOAP web services and use of different mule connectors.
· Experience in configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API Portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
· Experience in developing test cases and test plans by using MUnit. Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
· Strong application Integration experience with Connectors, Routers, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
· Experience in building complex Mule Flows/ Error Handling strategies/reprocessing. Worked with Message Filters, Message Translators, Content enricher and Scatter-gather.
· Experience in using Jenkins and Maven scripts for building & deploying application in web/App servers.
· Experience in working with bug tracking tool JIRA and Source control for project coordination.
· Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, creation of system design documents, proven problem-solving techniques, ability to self-manage and mentor others in a team.
Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS, XML, AJAX, XSLT.
Mule 3.x.x, 4.x.x, Anypoint Platform, CloudHub
Tomcat 6.1, Web logic 6.X/7.0, JBoss, Web Sphere.
C, C++, Java, J2EE.
Process Automation Tools:
Windows, Linux, AIX
Oracle 9i, 10g, PL/SQL, HQL.
TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP
Tools & Utilities
SVN, CVS, GIT, Jenkins, Maven.
Ant 1.6.1 and JDBC 3.0
· Use Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
· Create Mule ESB artifact and configured the Mule configurations files and deployed.
· Implement Restful/SOAP Web Services in Mule ESB based on SOA Architecture.
· Create Restful Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide the interface to the various third-party applications.
· Configure the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing. Worked on MULE API manager and RAML (RESTful API modeling Language).
· Create REST API's using RAML and create flows using APIKIT Router.
· Integrate mule flow with other sub-systems through JMS, XML and XSLT.
· Implement an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB
· Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed application to CloudHub.
· Utilize custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
· Handle onshore and offshore coordination in working together to complete the tasks with in time.
· Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing
· Provide support for existing applications in all environments.
· Perform end-to-end testing, resolve problems and validated the test results.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.3, Mule ESB 3.9, 4.1, ActiveMQ 5.3, AWS, Apache-Maven 3.3.9, RAML, CloudHub, Log4j 1.2.14, GIT, JIRA, API Gateway2.1, Webservices, Bitbucket, Postman, SVN, Jenkins.
· Actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
· Create MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
· Create RAML specification in Anypoint platform and use fragments such as Resource type, Traits and Library to enable reusability.
· Create flows in design studio and transform messages using DataWeave and MEL.
· Create flows that pass message using VM transport.
· Care flows that provide and consume services (SOAP & RESTful).
· Develop the services interface to access core services & provisioning services using Mule ESB.
· Monitor the request and response payload used the MMC Mule management console.
· Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
· Create http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth.
· Use Maven for building and deploying Application.
· Deploy and schedule Mule project on Cloud hub.
· Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
Environment : MuleSoft Any Point Studio , Mule ESB 3.8/3.9, Active MQ, RAML, GIT Hub, Apache-Maven, XML, Servlets, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, CXF, Maven, CXF.
· Implementing Spring IOC, Spring Controllers methodologies.
· Involved in fetching and storing the objects from DB using Hibernate.
· Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the Database from the DAO.
· Developed Hibernate mapping files for the Object Relational Mapping while configuring Hibernate.
· Used CVS version control to maintain the different version of the application.
· Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist Java data object to the relational database. Task includes - configuring and maintaining the Hibernate configuration file.
· Application support for System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
· Involved in creating test cases.
· Responsible in understanding the client requirements and coordinating with the offshore team in successful implementation of the project.
· Part of Issue Management Team involved in development and fixing issues which are raised by Client.
· Coordinating with testing team in resolving issues and finally moving to production.
· Developed Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for Exception handling logic.
· Communicating with Business Analysts to resolve the requirements issues for the team.
· Coordinating with the team in implementation of business logic.
· Using SQL to query Databases Performing various validations and mapping activities
· Designed and configured many TIBCO Business Works (BW) processes and sub-processes as part of the overall design/development phase.
· Configured various EMS queues, topics, bridges and routers using TIBCO EMS Administrator tool.
· Worked on TIBCO File Adapter to File Reader reads data from file and publishes messages record by record and File Writer subscribes message and write into the file as specified format.
· Developed TIBCO Business processes and Workflow process.
· Build a common utility frame work to handle all the exceptions in a Business process.
· Using Excel and VBA in the development of robust and flexible reporting systems.
· Retrieved data from data warehouse and generated a series of meaningful business reports using SSRS.
· Validated and tested reports, then published the reports to the report server.
· Performed and conducted complex custom analytics as needed by clients.
· Designed and developed specific databases for collection, tracking and reporting of data.
· Designed, coded, tested and debugged custom queries using Microsoft T-SQL and SQL Reporting Services.
· Conducted research to collect and assemble data for databases - Was responsible for design/development of relational databases for collecting data
· Built data input and designed data collection screens - Managed database design and maintenance, administration and security for the company.
· Discussed intelligence and information requirements with internal and external personnel.
· Data output - Made data chart presentations, coded variables from original data, conducted statistical analysis as and when required and provided summaries of analysis.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, MS-Excel, DTS, Visual Studio 2008, SQL profiler.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: