● More than six years of experience in designing, developing and testing middleware applications using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ.
● Three plus years of experience in designing and developing Mulesoft integrations
● Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc... as a part of integration usage.
● Mulesoft experience in Development on AnyPoint Studio, Dataweave, Transformers, APIkit Router, RAML, Anypoint Platform, API Management etc.
● Perform standard EDI administrative duties.
● Good experience in MEL Expressions.
● Have worked on JSON, XML, CSV and Flat File formats.
● Good experience developing SOAP and Rest based services.
● Good experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
● Experience in Waterfall, Agile and JIRA for agile Management
● Experience in CI/CD process with Jenkins, GIT, Bamboo and Bitbucket
● Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution
● Industry experience in Retails, Healthcare and Finance.
● Ability to adapted new environment and fast learner on new technologies.
● Excellent oral communication and team player.
● XML, XSD, XSLT and WSDL
● MuleSoft Enterprise Runtime 3.8.3/3.7.4, AnyPoint Runtime Manager, Mule Management Console, RAML
● MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, TOAD
● Munit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
● Unix, Linux, Windows
● Mule ESB Enterprise, Spring Integration 4, JMS, IBM MQ 7, Active MQ 5.7
● Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALM, Jira, ServiceNow, Mingle
Mulesoft Certified developer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: