● 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, and testing middleware applications using MuleSoft ESB, WebSphere MQ.
● 4+ years of experience in application integration using Mule ESB, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, AnyPoint Platform.
● Good experience in Design and development of Mule ESB projects which are on-premises and hosted cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
● Good experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
● Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft.
● Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc... as a part of integration usage.
● Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
● Good experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
● Respond to reported problems and inquiries from retailers, distributors, and business departments.
● Good experience developing message flows to interact with back end database and ERP systems using adapters.
● Good experience developing SOAP and Rest based services.
● Good experience creating technical documentation including incoming and outgoing message structure, message flow diagram, provider service information and test cases.
● Good experience working in Agile based team environment.
● Knowledge with Mule administration, configurations, and performance tuning.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
● Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution.
Areas of Expertise:
● SOA Design
● Web services
● Message Transformation Auditing/Logging/Error Handling
● Mule Integration: MuleSoft Enterprise Runtime 3.9 and 4.x, AnyPoint Runtime Manager, Mule Management Console, RAML
● XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT and WSDL
● Messaging: Mule ESB Enterprise, Spring Integration 4, JMS, IBM MQ 7, Active MQ 5.7
● IDEs: MuleSoft AnyPoint Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, TOAD
● Version Control: GIT, TFS, SVN, CVS
● Other tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALM, Jira, ServiceNow, Mingle
● Testing Tools: MUnit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Job Titles Held: