Logistics Analyst and Integrator with a tested and proven emphasis in military Mission Command spanning a distinguished 21 career in the United States Army and a 10 year employee of General Dynamics Mission Systems. Ten years of experience coaching, teaching and mentoring soldiers, leaders and staff officers in the Art of Mission Command with an emphasis on Army Logistics. Five years of experience managing, supervising and operating a multifunctional logistics operation; responsible for coordinating transportation, performing routine warehouse functions and operating a Central Receiving Point for a major regional hub. Proven track record to inspire individuals to perform as a team to produce and perform at the highest levels. Results oriented with excellent crisis management and problem solving skills.
• Utilized Microsoft Projects to seamlessly integrated multiple business entities and tying complex ideas together while maximizing talents and resources from each business to developed comprehensive solution and product for customer.
• Incorporated Earned Value Management (EVM) principals to execute task from all levels from worker to midlevel manager for most of Warfighter Integrated Network- Tactical programs. Worked as Contractor Field Service Representative (CFSR) during equipment upgrades for several Brigade level fielding's, and filled as Materiel Fielding Team (MFT) lead for two major fielding events.
• Led several projects designed to identify and record systemic problems with hardware, software and processes across multiple business units to provide better product toU.S. Army.
• Led three separate fielding events, and responsible for multiple project codes, equipment rental, policy adherence and budget management for ten or more employees. Responsible for managing up to four project codes per fielding to ensure project completion in accordance with period of performance, consistently completed project under budget, on time and consistently produced results of maintaining project completion with average of 15% under budget and always on time.
• Developed, refined and reviewed two Standard Operating Procedures for two separate business units. Standard Operating Procedures improved personnel, material and business planning designed to improve current and future business objectives for Depart of Army Mission Network program.
• Coordinated, interfaced and discussed technical matters with Army personnel, Contractors and Government employees that related to material handoff of WIN-T Inc2 equipment.
• Consolidated and composed daily report that represented project status and projected completion update. Identified and implemented risk mitigation strategy associated with project completion.
Active Secret (2016)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: