To secure a position of Clinical Laboratory Scientist Supervisor in Microbiology, Immunology and infection control, with in-depth pathology technical knowledge and extensive experience in federal, state regulations, and Laboratory accreditation.
Summary of Qualification:
Expertise with a proven career record of nearly 20 years in the field of Clinical Microbiology Laboratories. I worked with reputed International healthcare organizations such as Johns Hopkins Hospitals Microbiology Lab. in Baltimore Maryland, Lab Corp of America, and Dubai Health Autherity. My experience complimented by M.Sc. in clinical Microbiology, and Doctoral Degree in Health Sciences. I deeply focused in developing and maintain policies and procedures, as CAP Team Leader Inspector oversee CAP training and competency assessments, to ensure compliance with requirements of all regulatory and accreditation agencies includes FDA, CLIA, CAP, and Joint Commission.
I worked as a senior Medical Technologist in Reference Microbiology Lab
I worked as Medical technologist in different laboratories including Rashid Hospital Microbiology Lab. Al-Maktoum hospital's TB lab, and other primary healthcare centers.
• ASCP from American Society for Clinical Pathologist Issued on 03/2009, Expiry 31/8/2021 from IL, USA.
• Member of the American Public Health Association (APHA).
• Member of American Society for Microbiology US (ASM)
• Certified Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor from Florida State US valid until 2020
Course in Leadership & Healthcare Management from Nova Southeastern University, Florida USA in 2015.
•Course in Statistics & Research Methods from Nova Southeastern University, Florida USA in 2014.
•Course in Conflict Resolution in Healthcare from Nova Southeastern University, Florida USA in 2014.
•Certificate of completion of infection control: A Training Program for Healthcare Professionals provided by the Medical Society of the State of New York
•Participation in Johns Hopkins Continuous Medical Education program (CME) (Credited Hours System). Under OSHA Safety regulations includes, airborne disease, Biological safety, Radiation Safety, and Chemical Safety.
•Basic Life Support (Adult& Pediatric) &Automated External Defibrillation completion from European Resuscitation Council's guidelines
•Certificate of Participation & Appreciation to contributions to the JCIA Project.
•Fire safety, Drivers Safety, Emergency Management Hazard Communication, HIPPAA regulation and policy, From Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD USA, March, 2018.
•Language of Caring. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD USA, January 2016.
•Certificate of completion of infection control under OSHA Safety regulations includes, airborne disease, Johns Hopkins University June 2016.
•Care coordination of the mitochondrial patient. Mayo Clinic Minnesota US. September 2016.
Ergonomic Safety and UV Safety, University of Washington. March 2018.
• Mohamed. A, Title Treating Tobacco Dependence in Hospitalized Patients Conference A: Location John Hopkins University. USA May 2015.
• Mohamed. A, Title Strategies for the Prevention and Control of Ebola Disease among Healthcare workers. Bloomberg School of Public Health Johns Hopkins University. December 2015.
• Mohamed. A, Title Challenges for Hospital Information System. Conference B: Location Nova South Eastern University Florida USA, January 2016
• Mohamed. A, Title: Health & Safety in the Nursing Home Industry in US. Conference C: location Nova South Eastern University Florida USA, October 2016
• Mohamed. A, Title Prevention and Control of MRSA among Hospitalized Patients in US. Conference D. location Nova South Eastern University Florida USA, February 2017.
• Publication on Epidemiological and bacteriological studies in Otitis Media among children in. Published in Industrial Research Journal Vol (1) Dec, 2003.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: