Trained and supported by the world renowned Podiatrist, Dr. Robert Spalding and author.
CCPMNA's are trained to have:
* Outstanding bedside manner and abilities to connect with patients of various ages, health issues, circumstances and financial statuses.
* We are focused on over all patient care and hygiene. Encompassing preventive nail and skin home health care measures. Along with the physical, mental and spiritual aspects to healing.
* Our furthering education classes under Dr. Spalding give us knowledge. On the latest foot care innovations, approaches with hands on care and machines.
The N.P., M.D or Podiatrist. Must be present evaluating care need before the technician session and after care provided evaluation.
* Established clinic work area,
* Office procedures of accountability for client care.
* Established Clinic Working Manual
* Supply and tool inventory/ ordering/ receiving
* Scheduled all clients of 24 units now up to 600 clients
every 60, 90 to 120 days out appointments according to
* Monthly scheduled 120 plus and seen 75 to above 100
1. Quick clipped finger nails, cleaned and quick filed.
2. Quick cleaned ankles and feet Skin with spray
Alcohol, Sea-Breeze or Soap/Water.
3. Quick assessment of over-all hygiene and care
needed. Clothing assessment.
4. Quick care evaluation of the skin face, hands and feet.
5. Using the magnifying light assist in assuring no pain or
anticipated fear for the client.
6. Thick nails are clipped and electric filed to a clean, safe
and comfortable level.
7. I quick seal every electric filed nail area with a polish
ridge filler. This repeals all moisture from the area
and soaks into every crevice of the nail. Slowing the
fungal thick nail growth considerably.
8. Every client's feet according to need. At the end of service session. Are mopped and quick rub massaged with a deep penetrating oil or a menthol cooling gel. This assures the skin will feel alive and vibrant for days after their service. Providing a comfort and healthier foot care.
The sessions provide a trusted care pleasurable and comforting. Filled with home health preventative after care measures affordable and easily completed for all.
9. Set-up all measures of disinfection of:
Furniture (covering everything once a day or per
client in the area)
Disinfected by wiping all surfaces after each client
Changing of PPE's
Quick clean the floor area vacuum, sweep and mop.
10. Each session begins with a sterile pack of auto calve
1. Recommended treatment and styling products to clients
2. Educated the clients on home health care of the skin, hair
3. Increased salon revenue on product sales and through
hair, skin and nail care/hygiene.
4. Expedited suggestion of referrals to podiatrist and
dermatologist and follow up.
5. 250 clients in complex, I booked in 70 plus a week
confirmed. Plus as needed. 4 and 1 half days a week.
6:30, 7:00 until no more called or came in after 5.
Opening and closing of facility, administrative resources for employees, organizational procedures, budget and accounts accountability in small businesses and doctors offices. Scheduling appointments according to needs, doctor and patient assistance in eye, dental and dermatology clinics.
I worked part-time and full time with small businesses, Kelly Girls, Medical Placement during 1974 to 1998 off and on as my childs health permitted.
My approach in Cosmetology hair, skin and nail care on any level, has always differed from most.
Over all client health care has been my motto. I brought a higher level of client support to
the salon, spas and nail shop.
I made it my business to have a rapport for referral with a dermatologist and
podiatrist on file with cards names and numbers for my clients quick access.
* I have found skin cancers on scalps that were melanoma.
* My clients have often depended on me to help them with their at home health care of their
skin, scalps, nails and wounds, until their next doctor's appointments.
* Many times I directed/suggested a elderly client to pay attention to their excessive skin sweating
and be aware of fluid depletion that could cause a urinary track infection that can have effects on
a persons mental capacity. Many times they are their family thanked me for alerting them to the
problem that was present.
* Cosmetologist should be evaluating the clients skin of the scalp and face. Along with their arms,
hands, legs and feet when doing just a simple nail clip manicure or a pedicure.
It was admired and noticed by many in my salons and spa. That I had a absolute seen higher
standard of disinfection of all tools and machines used on each client at the point of service and immediately after.
* The Louisiana State Board inspector even recognized me in these measures and my salons/spa of being
of a very high standard.
* When I came on board with ELMS and took on the task of being the first CCPMNA in the south and with
any hospital or prison in the United States. My certifications were attached to my Cosmetology License.
The State Board inspector came to me. They could not believe who would take this on for the State of Louisiana and be well equipped in knowledge and support to do this, that they had on their files as a Total Cosmetologist,
* All hands down when they came to me in person. The inspector said, I wondered if this was you? We have no pictures on file of our Licenses. Yes, Bonnie only you. We support you 100 percent in this motion of taking your Cosmetology Licenses and knowledge to the the higher level of medical nail care. Margaret Keller,State inspector of LA salons, spa's and nail shops.
* 2019 Joint Commission gave my "foot clinic" the highest marks of all the clinic's on the ELMS grounds in every area.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: