Patient-oriented Medical Receptionist with strong attention to detail, professional telephone etiquette and organization skills.
Medical Receptionist, 01/2020 to 03/20
Epping North Medical Center, Epping VIC
1. Successfully communicated with all team members to navigate job duties and complete daily tasks
2. Managed customer relations and customer service through daily communication and interaction
3. Liaising with relevant personnel regarding queries and concerns
Maintaining customer files and updating as customer progresses
4. Handled data and client communications and filling procedures with new and improved CRM system
5. Updated employee files with new details such as changes in address or salary levels
6. Organized daily workflow and ensured appropriate staffing to provide optimal service
7. Maintained employee confidence and protected payroll operations by keeping information confidential by using accounting software Aveture
1. Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
2. Registered new customers in Avature CRM
3. Conducted thorough research using diverse resources to assist professional staff with routine and special project tasks.
4. Answered multi-line phone system and transferred callers to appropriate department or staff member.
5. Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks.
6. Coordinated travel accommodations for staff and out-of-town visitors, including vouchers, agendas and transportation.
7. Prepared meeting minutes and edited subcontractor proposals, project punch list, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support.
Unlimited work rights in Australia and New Zealand with Permanent Residency.
Full reference provided on request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: