In an administrative office:
- Helped plan and coordinate all aspects of a start up nonprofit office. Developed schedules, payroll, meeting notes, business plans, etc. Promoted said nonprofit through multiple forms of social media and word of mouth. Successfully planned and executed meetings with board members, administrative members, and a CEO.
In a classroom setting:
- Worked hand in hand with lead teachers and counselors to create a safe, educational, and fun learning environment for children ranging 6 weeks to 10 years of age. Compiled and successfully executed lesson plans with the help of various resources. Kept track of all progress through spreadsheets. Helped cultivate lasting relationships with parents in order to maintain open lines of communication for the benefit of students.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excel spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and direction
- Self-directed, result oriented
- Time management
- Strong problem solver
- Strong understanding of grammar and written word
- Labor relations
- Meeting planning, report development, mail management, schedule management
- Grant Writting
Worked with a start up nonprofit in Detroit, dedicated to employing women living in shelters. Worked with my CEO to draft proposals, create business plans, handle emails and phone calls. Successfully managed and maintained an organized office space. Drafted an employee handbook and patent for the product being manufactured. Set up a successful payroll process. Helped handle media and public inquiries as well as drafted and wrote speeches.
Worked hand in hand with lead teachers creating approved lesson plans for the educational benefit of students. Took initiative with emergent curriculum when building and executing lesson plans to ensure students received the most out of the environment. Created a fun and caring learning space that was not only comfortable for students but parents as well.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: