Recent LPN program Graduate with 4 years of professional health care experience along with practical nursing clinical experience. Provides exceptional care in variety of settings . Passionate to work with seniors and provide best care. Caring timely professional with ambition and will to learn.
*Administration of medications - Documentation of medication administration -
*Providing resident care while demonstrating the quality of life for all senior' in accordance with federal, state and local standards -
*Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the facility policies Main Job Tasks .
*Follow protocols regarding documenting medication and restocking the med carts, monthly and follow up with pharmacy with new orders or change of medications.
*Act as a shift supervisor to ensure resident care needs are being properly met.
*Participate in shift change meetings to communicate with oncoming associates regarding resident status or special needs.
*measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
*Work with physicians and the pharmacy to make sure that medication is ordered properly.
*Report changes in resident medical conditions and behaviors to physicians, families, and community leadership.
*Communicate with multiple levels within and outside of the organization: including residents, families, Caregivers, Wellness Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Wellness Nurses, pharmacies, and doctors.
*Give emotional support to the residents by treating them with respect, dignity and always maintaining a positive and cheerful appearance. *Promote safety and wellbeing of the residents through use of written and verbal procedures, safety equipment and awareness of any potential dangers.
Assist with all other duties as assigned by the Resident Care Manager.
*Document and review medication administration
*Refer to residents' charts and administer medications according to physician's orders
*Ensure that medications are being administered at appropriate times and order residents' medications in a timely manner
*Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents' medications, treatments, and/or therapies
*Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
*Respond to resident emergency call system.
Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
• Promotes a safe environment during care. • Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personal protective equipment. • Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
• Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
• Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises. • Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
• Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
• Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed. • Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary
. • Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
• May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
• Medication reminders and appointment reminders
• Assistance with grooming and bathing /all ADLs
• Incidental Transportation
Skilled in taking vital measurements- BP/Pulse/Weight/Input -Output.
Medication administration / Insulins
Coordinate with Pharmacy for prescribed medicines (new or existing orders)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: