Licensed Plumber and business owner committed to providing superior technical skill and excellent customer service. Vast knowledge of [Skill set].
Certified Journeyman Plumber with  years in the construction and electrical industries. Works well independently or as part of a team.
**In addition to the above mentioned skill sets I'm an excellent leader who's personality gifted in getting along with management as well as leading teams in the field. This gift was cultivated early on in my career by becoming one of California's youngest 'Plumbing Contractors at age 26 in 1980. ** Present years have been spent cultivating an intense interest in Renewable energy. 2011--2012 I served as a Renewable energy Sales Consultant.
[State] Licensed Plumber
Skilled with both hand and power tools
Silver and soft solder expert
Residential plumbing design
Cooperative team member
Remodels and new construction
Certified Plumbing Inspector
California licensed Plumbing Contractor
Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Residential Building Inspections
Nevada licensed Solar installer (OSHA)
Mechanical Field Engineer, 01/2008 to 04/2011 Bechtel Engineering Construction opps. – North Las Vegas, NV
#1 Mechanical Field Engineer for the following installations on the Newly Constructed 1.5B Terminal #3. The eight story parking structure as well as all other structures on site.
1. All underground Storm Drains, Sanitary Sewers, Domestic Water mains, Fire Mains.
2. All cast iron Building Sewers, Storm Drains. All Copper, domestic water, Air lines & Trap Primers.
3. Coordinate all Inspections with Las Vegas Fire Department, Las Vegas Building and Safety Commercial Plumbing Inspector. Las Vegas Department of Airports Inspectors. As well as numerous testing agencies.
4. Daily reporting of contractor installation activities.
5. Processing all related RFI's, RFCs, Design changes etc.
4. Weekly meeting with General Contractor Superintendants, Engineers etc.
5.Met with Bechtel Structural, Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical Engineering Staff as to any field questions and concerns.
6.Interpreted blueprints to determine locations, quantities and sizes of materials required.
7.Obtained precise results by performing accurate hydrotesting inspection results.
Combination Residential Building & Commercial Plumbing Inspector, 07/1987 to 01/2000 Los Angeles City Department of Building and Safety – Los Angeles, CA First two years I served as a Residential Combination Building Inspector on New Construction, Remodeling of one to two family structures covering all trades.
Next eleven years was spent in the 'Commercial Plumbing/Mechanical Inspection Division for all new const, remodeling for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential buildings over two units.
Plumbing Apprentiship, 1978 Southern California Pipe Trades Institute (United Association) - Compton, CA