I am a dedicated worker who does not leave (unless told so) until the job is completed. I can learn and adapt to any/all positions as long as given the proper training. I am a team player who will always help my coworkers in need and am always looking to learn something new to help benefit the company and my employers.
• Locate & acquire parts from the production line.
• Deliver parts to the production line and prepare shipments for offsite locations.
• Stock & organize inventory.
• Operate safety sensitive and heavy equipment such as forklifts, tuggers, pallet jacks, flatbed carts, and scissor lift
• Load and unload material onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and balers
• Assemble crates and containers, and prepare materials for transport by palletizing, wrapping, loading, and moving.
• Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
• Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor or area lead.
• Report any equipment damages or repairs needed to repair shop and Supervisor or area lead. •Perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day
• Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
• Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety signals using sight, touch, or hearing. • Open to schedule flexibility
• Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous conditions such as, intense heat, rain, snow, and lower degree temperatures
• Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including safety glasses, safety shoes, and bump caps
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: