Highly organized and determined occupational health and safety executive. Established career developing and leading professional teams of safety and health specialists. Manages communications with federal customers, advising on safety issues.
• I work in the Receiving/Distribution area of Logistics located in the warehouse.
• Receive incoming shipments checking the items against the electronic purchase orders and other related documentation to verify correctness prior to completing the receiving process.
• Forwards all appropriate information in accordance with current procedures and notes discrepancies such as shortages and damages while ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner.
• Maintains the flow of the warehouse by moving, delivering, shelving, storing and inventorying materials and equipment per appropriate procedure.
• Handle deliveries and warehousing materials including hazardous, flammable, and temperature sensitive products to appropriate areas in hospital by truck in a timely manner.
• Place items appropriately on shelving, pallets on bins so as to ensure adequate safeguards and access.
• Ensures items are pulled using the First In First out (FIFO) method by date, insuring all expired goods are removed from location and making inventory changes to reflect correct quantity.
• Work with the Warehouse supervisor and Equipment Inventory Management Specialists to ensure the appropriate disposition of equipment turn-ins, pickups and disposal.
• Work with the Inventory Management Specialists to ensure timely stocking of primaries, participating in a variety of inventories and communicating discrepancies as appropriate.
• Handles direct issue products and ensures each are processed out in a timely fashion, with special attention given to time sensitive and emergency requests
• Makes off-site deliveries in motor vehicles typically with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) not exceeding 26000.
• Prepare materials for shipment both small package and bulk; ensures that all items are packages or palletized correctly to prevent damage; ensures labeling and shipping documents are in order.
• Sort and delivers incoming mail, picking up Hospital outgoing mail, supporting the mail center with off campus deliveries, understanding and adhering to all facility and federal postal regulations.
• Operate and maintains a variety of powered industrial vehicles, including powered hand trucks, fork lifts, and other vehicles. Adheres to all OSHA operating and safety standards.
• Work in the distribution area, with duties which include but are not limited to: electronically receiving items into inventory, scanning floor stock, picking and filling orders, putting and stocking shelves.
As a Warehouse Supervisor at Grand Floor I Design and perform the following duties and skills:
Veterans' Preference: 10-point preference based on a compensable service connected disability of 30% or more (CPS) Highest Grade: WG-06-05
Core Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity,Safety, and Personal Courage
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: