I am a passion driven, goal-oriented creative person whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success. I love to celebrate wins, but most importantly when my team and others around me are achieving their goals. In pursuit of my Bachelor's degree, I expanded my innovative, problem-solving abilities and continued to develop my ability to multi-task. You can find my work at www.crystalpimentel.com. Let's work together and reach new levels of success!
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, etc.)
• Managed all social media influencer campaign outreach, communication, and delivery.
• Scheduled meetings among clients, vendors, and founders.
• Rebranded company's marketing materials such as designing brochures, ads, in-store signage, banners, and t-shirts.
• Found creative solutions, analyzed campaign performance, and suggested improvements for the company.
• Created social media content and campaigns for Instagram stories and posts.
• Digitally strategized and produced high-end projects for print and digital media.
• Assisted in ideation, development, and launch of new products.
• Designs concepts and presents effective approaches for promotional items.
• Created effective layout design using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Lightroom)
• Strategized and produced high-end, digital projects for print and digital media
• Executed daily administrative tasks and developed solutions to streamline existing processes.
• Assisted company founders with special projects, scheduled events, and reminders.
• Ordered office supplies for company founders as needed.
• Handled customer service requests via email and phone, solving any customer problems or complaints.
• Inputted customer data for Shopify orders and inventory.
• Worked with an editorial calendar to ensure all deadlines and tasks were met.
• Supported in ideation, development, and launch of new products for a E-commerce business
• Communicated with other departments to complete complementary projects.
• Proactively assisted Senior Visual Designer creating signage and promotional items for Pérez Art Museum events.
• Gathered, created, and managed folders of stock photos for future posters.
• Developed posters, pamphlets, gallery notes, and E-vites that conformed to our brand.
• Effectively completed a high volume of weekly projects by the appropriate deadline.
• Used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom to create projects.
• Appropriately suggested recommendations when asked for feedback about current trends.
• Collaborated with the Senior Visual Designer and Marketing Team at weekly meetings on ways to develop the designs of new projects.
• Produced and branded marketing collateral's such as flyers, web graphics, social media ads, and stationery.
• Received “Partner of the Quarter” award for performance and leadership.
• Trained new employees in proper procedures and on how to properly use equipment with a focus on habit building.
• Ensured every customer experience was positive while informing the customer about the company's culture.
• Maintained a strong understanding of company values and customer needs, responding quickly to complex requests in a fast-pace, team environment at a high volume store.
• Communicated effectively with other baristas of goals needed to be met for the shift.
• Oversaw team members and developed best practices to balance workload during peak hours, reducing hourly burden per employee.
• Prepared and served drinks and food in accordance with health codes and café standards.
• Went the extra mile to make sure equipment and surfaces are safe and clean.
• Maintained efficient speeds in the drive thru and helped set records for the store.
• Hit coffee and food sales quotas.
• Cash balancing at POS and reporting for review by management staff.
• Drew signs for new seasonal specials or promotions.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: