• Led human capital justification project encompassing 32 locations and 200+ personnel world-wide. Engaged key stakeholders, SME's, and regional managers to identify KPIs, limiting factors, and mapped processes in Visio. Identified benchmarks and improvement opportunities to institute across the enterprise. Attention to detail and critical thinking skills contributed to a 33% reduction in positions, saving $5 million annually.
• Supervised three offices consisting of 19 personnel responsible for collaboration with all levels of Air Force leadership to determine resources required to meet the military's primary objective through data collection and complex requirements analysis, benchmarking/course of action plan development, process improvement, agile thinking, database management and organizational restructuring.
• Developed workforce calculation model tool for the first of nine U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) Management Advisory Studies. Using Microsoft Excel and VBA programming, the calculation tool provided senior leadership with the ability to determine USTRANSCOM's defense courier requirements in a constantly changing environment without the need for initiating a new study.
• Provided support as short-term superintendent for organization of 650+ personnel. Worked with executive leadership to develop and institute health and wellness programs, collaborate with leads to develop new personnel, and determine key priorities. Reduced training
• Facilitated process improvement events with Air Force leadership and external organizations to identify nonvalue-added work, risks, and best practices. Developed remediation plan for work centers to achieve desired state.
• Oversaw regulation compliance inspection program, containing 13 divisions, 48 checklists and 504 line-items; achieving 97% compliance with OSHA and Department of Defense regulations. Developed corrective action plans to remedy deficiencies, mitigate risks and ensuring 100% compliance in under 3 months.
• Planned, coordinated, executed and inspected contingency and disaster preparedness exercises. Developed required objectives to test core responsibilities of personnel at the organization and base level during disaster and emergency response.
• Managed eight personnel and maintenance of an $8M fuel system supporting $20B in aircraft and all government vehicles. Scheduled routine/preventive maintenance, responded to emergency fuel spills and water breaks, tracked manhours and developed yearly budgetary requirements.
• Led water and fuels compliance inspection program. Coordinated with Air Force environmental agency to ensure potable water distribution systems and wastewater collection met all local, state, and federal guidelines.
• Selected as one of two individuals to develop and lead the organization's new training program for 250+ personnel, earning an “Excellent” rating during the regional headquarters training program inspection. Our program was the first throughout the region to pass the inspection in three years.
• Directed training and global manning requirements for 250 personnel. Monitored, scheduled, developed and instructed career-specific training while tracking members' health and wellness data to analyze and author current status of organization reports for Air Force headquarters and government entities.
• Managed all organizational requirements for base level contingency and disaster response exercises. Developed operation plans, identified human capital and resources to fill exercise requirements, and executed primary mission objectives to ready military members for world-wide deployments and crisis response.
• Managed two U.S. Army Corp of Engineers security upgrade projects and project analyst on 11 Afghanistan police station construction projects across the province. Enabled completion of previously failed project, first ever to be completed in the Badakhshan Province.
• Minimized cultural barriers and potential risks through effective communication skills, time management, attention to detail and sound judgement. Both projects were completed two weeks ahead of schedule and under budget.
• Partnered with the Army Corps of Engineers office in Kabul to host the first Northern Afghanistan Small Business Conference to promote small business development and renew infrastructure in the country. Provided 32 local business owners the skills to bid and compete with international construction companies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: