Mainframe Developer offering 7 years of leading and working in cross-functional teams and completing projects on-time. Seamlessly manages workload to meet deadlines. Excellent user interaction abilities and communication skills.
Currently sub-contracting for Toyota and working as a Subject Matter Expert for ekanban system, which is a vehicle part ordering system.
Experienced in Analysis, design, development, testing & prod support of Mainframe-Hosted application-systems. Extensive experience in COBOL, DB2, JCL, VSAM, Stored Procedures, MQ Series and CICS.
Knowledge of ETL procedures and tools. Worked closely with ETL teams to develop feed that can be loaded into dataware house.
VisionPlus experience working in CDM, CMS and FAS modules.
Designed enhancement in current process to implement heijunka concept to improve smoothing in daily ordering of parts for Toyota. Implementation of which is in progress.
Promoted to work as SME for ekanban system in Toyota after 1 year of working as an analyst/developer.
Promoted to Project Lead in Syntel Inc for leading a 50 member team of M&S project of Billing, Enrollment and Contact Center applications of Humana.
'Exceed Expectations - E20 High' rating for consecutive years in Syntel Inc.
Member of a performance tunning team, which worked with Humana to implement techniques to improve daily batch/online processing to reduce daily CPU/MSU consumption and optimized processing for meeting SLA's.
SMART award from Syntel Inc for individual as well as team performance.
• Mtech in Maintenance Engineering and Management from MANIT, Bhopal, India in 2006.
• Btech in Industrial Engineering from MIET, Meerut, India in 2004
• All India GATE score of 93 percentile & Govt sponsored scholarship for pursuing masters.
• IBM Certified DB2 Database Application Programmer - IBM DB2 Universal Database V8.1 Family (2010)
• VisionPlus Base 1 training and 3 years work experience in credit card domain.
• E1 certified – SYNTEL's Health Care Domain Knowledge Certification.
• Mainframe Training in COBOL, JCL, MVS, DB2, VSAM and CICS in Capgemini India
• Mainframe Training faculty in COBOL, JCL in Capgemini for fresh recruits.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: