Detail-oriented leadership with great communication and computer skills and a track record of executing maintenance program proficiencies to exceed operational goals.
Strategic planner and operational leader with strong background improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of organizational operations.
Dedicated team player with expertise in continuous process improvements in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets.
Adaptive quality assurance specialist that utilizes innovative methods and techniques to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Extremely results-oriented and a proactive problem solver seeking to leverage background into a management or supervisor role with a progressive organization.
• Serving as a Logistics Management Specialist assigned to the Contract Management Office, as Deputy Chief of the 401st Army Field Support Brigade, Bigram Airfield Base Afghanistan(GS-13-03) for 13 months with four months at the GS-14 grade level as the Contract Management Officer and Lead Logistics Manager supporting the Acquisition and Logistics Technology Directorate.
• Dual Position responsible for monitoring, reviewing, evaluating the performance and status of nine major sustainment support contracts, as well as multi program management offices, throughout Afghanistan and Iraq. Provided Contract Oversight and Quality Assurance for Nne Major Federal Contracts.
• Provided life cycle logistics support, quality assurance support, procurement and maintenance support, in a contingency environment. Performance includes serving in a key leadership position, as the assistant chief and advisor to the Army Field Support Brigade Commanding Staff, while supporting a major field support acquisition, logistics and technology directorate.
• Provided support to the operations and plans of the Brigade by providing expert logistics support using contract, and property experience to assist in creating comprehensive logistics support using contract manpower.
• Responsible too interpret and apply a variety of regulations pertaining to Government Finished Equipment (GFE) Contract Acquired Property (CAP) management for approximately $75 million of property. Determines the approaches and methods necessary to carry our assignments, design overall plans and strategies for tracking GFE/CAP.
• Lead a team of contractors, DoD Employees and Federal Contractors in the transportation, removal an accountability of property, being retrograde at several forward operation bases, as well as other duties as assigned.
• Serve as a Logistics Management Specialist within the Cargo Engine Division/Sustainment Directorate.
• Responsible for management of assigned account which involves determining and forecasting material distribution overhaul and disposal, procurement work directive, online starts, supply study methods and other logistics support function in support of major weapon systems.
• Prepare supply control studies and LMP actions for assigned items and determines current and future supply requirements to effectively meet customer demands. Work the budget start to ensure that required, funding was available to fund projected procurement actions as required.
• Certified at Level III in an Acquisition Profession, life cycle logistics management with, additional knowledge, skills and abilities, as a Contract Office Representative.
• knowledge and experience in the areas of determination and assessment of war-fighter logistics requirements, logistics test and evaluation, logistics contracting, configuration management, life cycle cost, logistics budget development, and various types of supportability analyses.
• Performing as a Group Leader/Team Leader as a Logistics Management Specialist in a Project/Program Office, with responsibility and authority for integration of the separate functions to include funding, supply, maintenance, procurement, provisioning, transportation/transportability, new equipment training and fielding of assigned systems and/or similar equipment into a logistics management program throughout the entire life cycle of assigned systems.
2008-2009 Logistics Modernization Programs (200 CLP Hours)
MILITARY AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
09/06/1973 National Defense Service Ribbon
01/10/1974 Korean Unit Citation
12/01/1976 Berlin Occupation Medal
12/04/1982 Overseas Ribbon 5th Award
12/12/1982 Joint Service Commendation Medal
10/05/1985 Professional Development Award 3rd Oak Leaf Cluster
09/06/1990 Army Achievement Medal 3rd Oak Leaf Cluster
06/01/1989 Chief of Staff Award Logistics Excellent (2nd AWARD
09/10/1988 Army Commendation Medal (3rd Oak Leaf Cluster)
09-08-2015 Commanders Certificate Award for Outstanding Service
2000-2016 Exceptional Performance award
2012-2013 NON-ARTICLE NATO MEDAL ISAF OPERATION
2012-2013 GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM
10-05-2013 Civilian Commanders Award
10/15/2013 Chinook Sustainment IMMC Quality Team Award
11/17/2011 Civilian Joint Service Achievement Award
11/15/2011 Time Of Award 40 Hours
05-2011-12-2012 Civilian Commanders Award
10/04/2006 Military Logistics Outstanding Certificate Award
01/15/2005 Department of Army Cargo PMO of the Year Award Certificate
03/15/2001 Chinook Sustainment IMMC Quality Team Award
12-01-2000 Division Capstone Exercise (DCX) Natural Work Team Award
Membership and Professional Associations
American Counseling Association (ACA)
Alabama Association (APA)
Association United States Army (AUSA)
Disable American Veteran Association (DAV)
Noncom mission Officer Association (NCOA)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: