I started with RH in 2008, I had the opportunity to work at Gallery 75 in Ohio, while going to college. After working there, I started with the company again in 2011 at the Care Center in West Jefferson, Ohio. Started my journey as a Front line Advocate, moved quickly into the Support Team, transitioned into a role as a QA Analyst and then finished as the Trainer in Ohio, in charge of all New Hire Training Classes. I was then given an opportunity to further my career and manage a furniture store in Clintonville, Ohio and gained knowledge in buying, managing, sales and budgeting. I came back to RH in July 2016 to further my career. I was brought onto the Designer Services team in September and have worked very hard to learn all of the ins and outs of our Interior Design Services. I work closely with the Gallery Designers on Installations, where the order totals are $100K or more. Currently I am managing around $4.3 Million dollars in projects. I also manage all of the VIP/PR projects with our Home Office Partners our of Corte Madera, CA and are often showcased in major publications.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Travels to various Furniture Markets (High Point Market in NC) and Expos (Vintage Expos) to purchase and talk to potential vendors.
Skills: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication, Staging, Interior Design, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Social Media Manageme
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: