Seasoned educator focused on building relationships with students. Highly self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and organized. Thrives on the challenge of learning new skills. Seeking opportunities in School Leadership. Ability to work within constraints of deadlines and communicate effectively with students, staff and parents.
1. Worked diligently with our Admin Team on multiple remote learning tasks.
2. Created a remote Chromebook user agreement & began distributing Chromebooks to families prior to school closing.
3. Sent out communication to teachers regarding how to set up a Google classroom, as well as provided at-school in-person training for all staff prior to school closing.
4. Provided both written communication and virtual instruction for staff on Google classroom and Google meet during all-staff meetings.
5. Virtually attends Ed Tech weekly meetings, various wing meetings and various grade level meetings to provide technical support for staff.
6. Designed our Triumph Academy Remote Learning Google site, and provided training for certain staff members to update the site.
7. Provided remote technology support to both staff and parents.
8. Created a Google form for remote sign-out of Chromebooks for our second distribution day, and organized the distribution of approximately 320 Chromebooks in total.
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: