First rate innovative education leader with 10 years of professional experience supporting and promoting learning environments. A deliberate coach and effective manager responsible for helping school leadership teams, teachers and scholars realize their full potential. Over 7 years of experience working collaboratively with school district leadership teams, School principals to develop a school-wide culture of respect and achievement and a team culture grounded in common goals, mutual respect, empathy towards others, and an appreciation of diversity.
A strong leader, visionary, a next generation educator who is a critical thinker and innovative problem solver with a high level of emotional intelligence.
• STEM Strategic Initiative (2015) -
• Member of Google Apps for Education 2015
• National Staff Development and Training Association (NSDTA)
• International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
• The Consortium for School Networking (CoSN)
• Atlanta Area Technology Educators
• Georgia Association of Career and Technical Educators (GACTE)
• 2005 Atlanta Phenomenal Woman Award
• 2010 E3 Award- Excellence in Education
• 2012 thru 2015 Volunteer Awards
• 2019 Awarded Parent Influencer Award ( Sheltering Arms)
• 8/2019 Nominated and awarded Family Ambassador for Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: