Veteran of the United States Air Force. Award winning Instructor with 4 years of classroom experience and 3 years of Corporate Training experience seeking a position as an Elementary or Middle School teacher. Passionate for developing and implementing engaging lessons incorporating curriculum guidelines while using 21st century differentiated learning strategies. Committed to instilling confidence in students through productive feedback and appropriate encouragement. Specialize in ensuring that students are welcomed into a supportive learning environment.
ComputerSkills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint, and Outlook), Adobe Suite, Zoom, Google Hangout, WebEx, and Microsoft Teams
· Effectively and efficiently correspond with business leaders and colleagues by managing and responding to incoming emails t the LMS email box within 48 business hours.
· Partners with subject matter experts to assist with continuing education course set-up in the LMS. Maintains the course integrity by auditing, testing, and updating curricula regularly.
· Processes required data reviews and research various personnel actions such as employee status changes, promotions, terminations, unpaid leave, to remain in compliance with company regulations and state mandates.
· Runs HR related business reports using multiple platforms to provide required information and serves as an information resource to Leaders in the field.
· Provides technical support to users of the LMS systems by analyzing multiple levels of information to resolve training and technical issues.
· Consulted with Sales business leaders and subject matter experts to design, develop and implement effective learning strategies, instructional design, project plans, and training plans while creating holistic talent development.
· Created and implemented training programs and support materials (including visual aids and PowerPoint) for over five sales development courses including e-learning using Storyline Articulate. Conducted and facilitated training programs for all levels of associates via face to face and virtual learning.
· Successfully initiated and implemented entry level Sales Foundation Onboarding training program for all new sales employees; proven enhancement to revenue and sales performance.
· Partnered with Employee Relations to create individual training plans designed to promote educational, physical and social development. Applied coaching techniques to improve leaderships abilities to provide feedback to colleagues.
· Strategic partner with Sales Leadership roll out of Organizational Development training including, strategic sales and talent management to help implement new structure during companywide reorg.
· Executed processing of vendor contracts and implemented a standardized process, reducing contact and invoice discrepancies by 90%.
• Provided in-depth and proficient instruction of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint) to students both foreign and domestic enrolled in course.
• Effectively counseled students to help identify and resolve problems
• Employed advanced writing/editing skills in developing course curriculum, lesson plans, assessments, and training aids.
• Used demonstration-performance, lecture, guided discussion, and other teaching methods.
• Designed, developed, and used PowerPoint slides and other visual aids to support curriculum.
• Demonstrated instructor and subject matter proficiency in classroom presentations and written materials.
Youth Sunday school Teacher
· Mentored and counseled young people.
· Organized activities and promoted Christian fellowship.
· Developed relationships with parents of youth.
· Skilled at planning, organizing, rehearsing, and directing Christmas programs.
YMCA Assistant Girls Youth Volleyball Coach
· Maintained a strong relationship with players both on and off the court.
· Assisted in developing training schedule for each player and team
· Monitored student progress and provided feedback after each session.
Reading Buddy for Reading Partners Association
· Provided weekly one -on- one literacy tutoring to students who are one month or more behind their reading grade level.
· Utilized different methods of cooperative learning, discovery, and discussion.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: