Creative manager and trainer dedicated to providing unique perspectives to the Human Resource Business Partner position. Strategic thinker with an ability to build and train team members to become proficient and effective. Committed to working with business stakeholders to solve any issue presented.
●Train employees and monitored inventory control systems, merchandising, financial reports and schedules which resulting in reduction of shrink and added productivity.
●Reviewed sales and merchandising reports to achieve profit goals,
reduce back stock and predict sales.
●Interacted with customers to determine needs and offer products or
●Addressed problems with customers to promote quick and successful resolution.
●Supported the first two fuel store openings in Knoxville by
participating in construction process, equipment set up, staff hiring
and termination, cash security and deposits as well as overall
management of stores.
●Coordinated weekly conferences with department managers to
communicate sales and customer service goals.
●Recruited, interviewed and hired individuals though employee hiring events.
● Graduated magna cum laude
● Coursework focused on practical workforce supervision and theory, the administration of policy, and legal issues or disputes with employees.
● Majored in Education, Minor History
● Elected to Cohort leader for Bachelor of Arts in Education (BAED 006) to represent students to professors and interact with College staff on behalf of the student group.
● Awarded Reward of Excellence by being in the top 15% of all Praxis test administered in the nation.
●Graduated magna cum laude
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: